Date posted: 21st March 2017
Explore the West Cornwall Peninsula with a weekend of Nordic Walking with an experienced instructor to guide you along the way. This break is suitable for beginners and also those who may be more experienced in the field. Discover Poldark’s Cornwall from the mines of Botallack & Levant to the sandy beaches of Porthgwarra & Porthchapel, with a stop at the famous Minnack Theatre along the way. This break includes the following:
- Two days of Nordic Walking with an experienced instructor. Walking poles are provided.
- Beginners Workshop on Day 1 to learn the Nordic Walking Technique
- Two nights accommodation in a standard room – upgrades available for an additional charge
- Full English & Continental Breakfast
- Either Packed or Buffet Lunch depending on itinerary
- Three Course Meal on each evening
Price £325.00 per person
Nordic Walking uses specially designed poles to enhance your natural walking experience. With a technique that is similar to the upper body action of Classic Cross-Country Skiing, Nordic Walking becomes a genuinely whole body exercise that can be enjoyed at many levels, from walking for health to athletic Nordic running.
Please note, due to the nature and location of this break participants must be in good health. This break is not suitable for those with mobility issues.
Spaces are limited, please book early to avoid disappointment. If you have any queries then please contact the hotel reception on 01736 871844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Recent Events