Date posted: 28th March 2017
With this informative guided walk you will not only witness beautiful scenery but also explore the DNA of the Cornish Landscape. With our experienced guide Paul Simmons from Walk It Cornwall at your side, you will hear stories of the Myths & Legends surrounding the West Cornwall Peninsula whilst revelling in the Industrial and Mining Heritage which inspired the famous Winston Graham Poldark Novels.
This break includes the following:
- Two days walking with an experienced guide
- Two nights accommodation in a standard room. Upgrades available for an additional charge.
- Full English & Continental Breakfast
- Either Packed or Buffet Lunch depending on itinerary
- Three Course Meal on each evening
- Evening Entertainment & Live Piano Music
Price is £325.00 per person
Back to Recent Events
Spaces on this break are limited therefore please book early to avoid disappointment. Due to the nature & location of this break, participants must be in good health and have the correct footwear required for walking distance. If you have any questions please contact the hotel reception on 01736 871844 or email email@example.com